What You Should Know About Buying Life Insurance
Describes various types with tips on choosing a company, an agent, and a policy that meet your needs.
Resumes, Application Forms, Cover Letters and Interviews
Use this helpful guide's samples to prepare a winning cover letter and résumé.
Quick Tips for Managing Your Mon
For Young Adults and Teens: This guide provides information on common frauds, scams and other forms of elder financial exploitation and suggests steps that older persons and their caregivers can take to avoid being targeted or victimized.
NEW! 2014 Consumer Action Handbook
Get help with consumer purchases, problems and complaints. Find consumer contacts at hundreds of companies and government agencies, and more.
Find hundreds of free and low-cost booklets on money, health, jobs, housing and more in the Consumer Information Catalog, Winter/Spring 2014 edition.
- Be Active Your Way - Consumer Booklet for Adults
- Helping Children and Adolescents Cope with Violence and Disasters: What Parents Can Do
- Prevent Eye Damage: Protect Yourself from UV Radiation
- Real Kids are Curious About Alcohol: A Family Guide to Underage Drinking Prevention
- Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move